Accredited – As of July 2015, Paws & Cherish became the fifth pet cemetery or crematory in the United States to be accredited through the IAOPCC (International Association of Pet Cemeteries and Crematories). This also means that at the time of this publication we are the only pet crematory in the state of Florida to achieve this distinction.
The IAOPCC accreditation program with a pool of more than 240 standards representing the best practices in pet cremation care and management - offers you as the pet owner the very best measures of protection regarding the integrity of the pet aftercare processes with audited systems, processes, and procedures to be sure that every aspect of our services meet the highest standards of quality.
What You Can Expect from Paws & Cherish as an Accredited IAOPCC Member
- We adhere to a strict Code of Ethics & Standards of Business Practices.
- We have an open door policy providing a physical location for clients and/or visitors to see our operations.
- We allow for pet parents to view their pet’s body prior to cremation and/or burial and offer the opportunity to be present when the pet is being cremated and/or buried.
- We provide full disclosure of the pet identification and tracking process.
- We are required to meet EPA air quality standards and comply with local, state, provincial, and federal laws.
- We will not misrepresent our services nor conduct our business in a fraudulent manner.
- We offer the utmost in quality care and services providing pet parents and their pets with compassionate care.
- We have resources available for grief counseling services and grief education for families.